The details of the position can be found below.
Oct. 31, 2019
Client Relations and Marketing Specialist
Communsurate with experience
Our client is searching for a passionate, driven, professional yet fun Client Relations and Marketing Specialist to add to their growing team in Niagara. The successful candidate will undertake sales and marketing initiatives to increase product awareness and generate sales with a focus on partnerships and retailer relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask and problem solve in a deadline driven environment
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and willingness to go the extra mile to help the company succeed
- 3+ years of marketing or client development experience
- University Degree/College Diploma in Business, Marketing, Sales or a related field
- Partnerships: Grow partnerships by aligning merchandise with client product launches, obtaining exposure in marketing campaigns, gain client exposure, develop promotional campaigns.
- Events and Marketing: Work with external marketing and event agencies to obtain product visibility at events and in PR campaigns.
- Retail Marketing: Develop client specific in-store marketing and merchandising programs to increase the see-through rate.
- Promotions: Develop client specific promotional calendars and negotiate price discounts and exposure.
- Business Development: Seek out and recruit new accounts.
- Product listings: Ensure all clients represent the brand and products correctly, perform website audits and provide clients with correct product attributes, copy and imagery.
- Client Documentation: Prepare PPL’s, RFQ’s, presentation and other support documentation.