The details of the position can be found below.
Dec. 10, 2019
Proposal Support Coordinator
ACCIPITER RADAR, located in the idyllic Niagara Region, is one of the area’s most progressive and innovative companies. Their innovation and expertise come from inspired people who work in an environment of creativity, integrity and responsibility. As part of their continued company growth, They are expanding their Sales & Marketing Team, and seek a Proposal Support Coordinator. Reporting to the VP of Sales and Marketing this role will involve assisting with the creation, production and management of proposal & bid submissions in collaboration with the bid submission team. Understanding the company’s business strategy, you will respond to sales enquiries and be involved in the preparation of marketing materials, consistent with corporate branding and messaging.
- College Diploma or University Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Advanced level in Microsoft Applications
- Knowledge of a CRM system is an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills is essential
- Must possess high attention to detail
- Prepare proposal and marketing material which is consistent with corporate strategy and brand messaging.
- Create proposal templates, matrixes and standardised documentation for each of Accipiter’s market sectors, using approved material.
- Prepare detailed proposal documents based on RFP / RFQ / RFI evaluation criteria and requirements
- Set up and maintain a proposal content library, to include templates and associated documentation, and work with the bid submission team on new proposal development material.
- Maintain proposal development timelines and communicate to the Team
- Proof-read and format completed proposals prior to printing, assemble and coordinate submission to meet stipulated deadlines.
- Respond to Sales opportunities as required
- Assist with the preparation of marketing material
It is a prerequisite that the successful candidate be eligible for, apply for and obtain (i) satisfactory controlled goods security assessment as regulated by the Canadian Controlled Goods Program; (ii) Level II personnel security clearance from the Canadian Contract Security Program. Accipiter encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Please notify us if accommodation is required at any stage in the application process.