The details of the position can be found below.
Jan. 30, 2020
Our client, an established construction firm is seeking an exceptional multi-tasker to support their people and processes. The ideal candidate will be a problem solver with excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail. He/she will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative tasks and providing support to management and coworkers. The ability to prioritize, manage complex schedules and meet changing deadlines is essential to the position.
- 3 years of experience in Office Administration is required
- Post- Secondary education in Office Administration is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with an aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management and multitasking skills
- Provide desk coverage, including managing a busy, multi-line phone system, greeting guests, managing incoming/outgoing mail and shipments and maintaining an organized, clean office
- Provide direct administrative support to senior leaders, including e-mail correspondence and generation and distribution of memos, letters, spreadsheets and forms
- Developing and updating social media sites and marketing channels
- Plan, organize and schedule company meetings in the office, offsite and video conference
- Maintain filing system, contact database, employee lists and inventories
- Establish standards and office procedure where needed
- Other duties as required