The details of the position can be found below.
Dec. 7, 2018
Our client is looking for candidates to operate and maintain bag packing machine, palletizing, sacking, pneumatic conveying and blending equipment. Maintain processes and make necessary adjustments adhering to all prescribed quality, product, safety and environmental standards set out by the company and regulatory agencies.
Post-secondary education in one or more of the following areas of study
- Strong computer skills
- Background in mechanical trades an asset
- Receive daily instruction from Lead hand, Production Manager through personal contact, email, and daily instruction log
- Ensure adequate sampling and testing is completed and documented to ensure high standard of quality control for finished products
- Operate the packaging and sack filling processes according to established operating procedures including the adjustment of bag weights, heat sealers, routing forklift checks and maintenance, calibration of metal detectors
- Ensure there operations are run efficiently and within specification including bag Complete lock-out-tag-outs for the area
- Input Work Orders into the system
- Communicate with Millwrights, Electricians, Supervision
- Adhere to all quality and safety policies and procedures
- Actively participate in Good Manufacturing Practices by maintaining cleanliness throughout the facility and perform general housekeeping duties as required
- Participate in meeting and committees as required
- Other miscellaneous duties as required.