The details of the position can be found below.
Dec. 4, 2019
A reputable, Niagara based manufacturer is looking for skilled and experienced Production Operators to join their team. The successful candidate will operate and monitor the manufacturing equipment in a safe and efficient manner to maintain quality, production schedules and meeting all environmental stardards and regulations.
- Minimum: 2 year Diploma or Degree preferably in (STEM) Science, Technology, Engineering or Math.
- 1-2 years of chemical processing/manufacturing experience is also preferred.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing facility and adhering to safety procedures preferred.
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, WHMIS, and hold a valid drivers license.
- Ability to read, speak, and write English, including excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills including the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Required to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and call-in as required to maintain a 24/7 operating plant.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position including the ability to wear personal protective equipment, including the use of a respirator and able to respond to visual and audible alarms.