The details of the position can be found below.
Nov. 14, 2019
Our client is looking for skilled and experienced Production Operators to join their team. The successful candidate will operate and monitor the manufacturing equipment in a safe and efficient manner to maintain quality, production schedules and meeting all environmental stardards and regulations.
- Minimum: 2 year Diploma or Degree preferably in (STEM) Science, Technology, Engineering or Math.
- 1-2 years of chemical processing/manufacturing experience is also preferred.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing facility and adhering to safety procedures preferred.
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, WHIMIS, and hold a valid drivers license.
- Ability to read, speak, and write English, including excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills including the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Required to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and call-in as required to maintain a 24/7 operating plant.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position including the ability to wear personal protective equipments including the use of a respirator and able to respond to visual and audible alarms.