The details of the position can be found below.
Dec. 4, 2019
- A local manufacturer is seeking Distribution Operators for its' Niagara facility.
- The successful candidates will perform various warehouse duties and all procedures associated with unloading for truck and rail car operations and shipping/receiving duties as required throughout the plant
- MINIMUM 2 YEAR COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY DEGREE PREFERABLY IN (STEM) SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING OR MATH. A SKILLED TRADE WOULD ALSO BE CONSIDERED
- Plant/manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Ability to perform the physical duties of this position which includes outdoor work.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing facility and adhering to safety procedures preferred
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, WHIMIS, and hold a valid drivers license
- Ability to read, speak, and write English, including excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills including the ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position including the ability to wear personal protective equipments including the use of a respirator and able to respond to visual and audible alarms
- Forklift/Skid steer experience an asset